SAS CRUISE LOGISTICS
Your Premier Partner for Cruise Line and Hospitality Logistics
- SAS Cruise logistics has over 20 years of experience and expertise in the cruise line and hospitality industries, providing your business with custom-fit logistics solutions, with white glove delivery.
- With an established presence amongst ports across the globe and support through global partnerships, we can deliver seamless end-to-end logistics, regardless of your port location. 24/7 personalized customer support
- Our team has strong relationships with suppliers within each port city, to ensure all your cruise line and hospitality supply needs are taken care.
- We promise 24/7 personalized customer support
SAS Cruise Logistics supports your cruise line and hospitality project needs with end-to-end supply and logistics solutions.
YOUR PREMIER CRUISE LINE PARTNER
SAS Cruise Logistics delivers custom-fit solutions to support your cruise line’s shipping, logistics and supply needs.
- Trusted transport partner to manage thousands of shipments from all suppliers
- Established relationships with suppliers within each port city
- Coordination of goods for turnaround days
- Emergency resupplies
- Shipside and pier-side deliveries
- Passenger gift bag procurement and coordination
- Moving and staging equipment for onboard entertainers
- Complete supply chain visibility for both dry and temperature-controlled cargo
- Warehousing and distribution of all food and supplies
- Food and beverage, hotel and technical supplier management
- Logistics management for ship overhauls in dry dock and getting new ships into the water
- And more
DEDICATED TO SERVING
YOUR HOSPITALITY NEEDS
SAS is dedicated to coordinating all aspects of the transportation of your supplies to meet the timelines set by your hotel, resort, restaurant or casino project.
- Shipping and logistics solutions for furnishings, fixtures and equipment (FF&E).
- Sourcing, scheduling and shipping supplies
- Purchase order management and relationship management with vendors
- Inbound and outbound supply management
- Complete inventory visibility
- White glove delivery
- Real-time communication
BOND OPTIONS THAT BEST FIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
At SNS we offer a wide range of Marine Insurances, including:
Protection and Indemnity
Hull and Machinery
Some of our U.S. mandatory bond options include:
Simple Entry Bond
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our team is dedicated to the care of each transaction, ensuring our customers receive quality service with the best pricing available.
We make relationships our priority by maintaining strong connections with our customers, carriers, truckers, warehouses and government regulators.
We focus on the customer by nurturing strong relationships through modern technology.
We deliver turn-key, door-to-door, insured logistic solutions.
We are a neutral partner, and certified in
C-TPAT, NVOCC, FMC, CNS and IATA..